The Euroregional workshop is intended to gather experts in photovoltaics together with PhD students. It will be organised as a forum of global R&D trends in photovoltaics. You will get the chance to meet researchers from across the Europe, get to know their research projects and share the common issues and challenges.
The workshop will consist of but not limited to the following themes:
1. Thin-film solar cells,
2. Photonics in photovoltaic devices,
3. Advanced optical modelling,
4. Material and device characteristics,
5. Performance, reliability and monitoring of PV modules and systems,
6. Storage and Smart Grid,...
You are cordially welcome,
Prof. Dr. Marko Topič